Remember me
Password recovery

People Private beach adult webcam girl jo

Lawrence Campaign; the original battle site was submerged in 1958 by the construction of the Saint Lawrence Seaway, so the 1895 monument was relocated to its current location in Crysler’s Farm Battlefield Park near Upper Canada Village A railway station representative of the larger stations erected for the newly formed Grand Trunk Railway along the key Toronto to Montreal line during the mid-19th century, it is the oldest continuously operating passenger train station in Canada A noted early Ontario home, representative of the design and construction techniques from the period; portions date to the 1780s when Loyalist Peter Ferguson settled on the site, but the main structure was built in 1805 as a manse for Reverend John Bethune, the first Presbyterian minister in Upper Canada and was later the residence of explorer David Thompson The site of the attack by Canadian rebels and their American supporters in January 1838 during the Upper Canada Rebellion; in response to the raid, the blockhouse was built to complement the reconstructed Fort Malden A community founded by abolitionist Reverend William King, 15 former American slaves, and an association which included James Bruce, 8th Earl of Elgin, then the Governor General of Canada, to create a haven for fugitive slaves escaping via the Underground Railroad Located within the Bombardier Transportation facility, the historic complex was the main plant of Canada's largest aircraft manufacturer during the Second World War, with 10% of the world's production of the Hurricane built there; representative of the wartime contributions made by women workers and of the country's post-war mass-transit manufacturing industry A stone house believed to be the oldest surviving house in Northwestern Ontario, it was built by Charles Oakes Ermatinger, an active partner of the North West Company, and was used as a temporary headquarters by Garnet Wolseley, 1st Viscount Wolseley during the Red River Expedition The site of the original village of Fairfield, founded in 1792 by Aboriginal refugees and Moravian missionaries who came to Canada from Ohio, fleeing persecution in the United States after refusing to take sides during the American Revolutionary War; the village was destroyed in 1813 by American invaders during the War of 1812, when the inhabitants were accused of sheltering British officers A stone post office with a steep gabled roof and central clock tower; designed by Thomas Fuller, the building has undergone no major exterior alterations, so remains an excellent representative example of early multi-use federal buildings in small communities A stone post office, blending Flemish, Queen Anne and classical elements; a good example of the post offices erected by the Department of Public Works in smaller urban centres during Thomas Fuller's term as Chief Dominion Architect A good representative example of the early stage in drill hall construction in Canada (when rural militia units, rather than the Department of Defence, were responsible for their construction), noted for its classical proportions, the fanlight over the door and the oculus in the gable British fort (initially known as Fort Amherstburg) that served as the principal defence of the western frontier for the period until 1813 (when it was captured and later destroyed by the Americans), and also served as an important fortification during the border raids associated with the Upper Canada Rebellion in 1837-38Built as a counterpoint to an American garrison on Mackinac Island, Fort St.